My Journal!





                                                                     

                                                  ASSALAMMUALAIKUM AND OLLA!
Guys,
Today I want to make my journal for last week.To lots of event last week.Actually,my English teacher ask me and my classmates to do journal writing EVERYDAY even though holiday.So,last week I forgot to do one or two journal.So,I will write it here and when my teacher ask me why are you always skip writing journal? And I will say to my teacher well,its on my blog now.You can read it now.Wait,I give you my blog link.(If I brave enough).LOL.Well,let's start reading my journal!Yay!
Monday                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Date:4/02/2013


                                             Today I have lots of homework to do.I hope that I can finish all of them.Even Though some of them are hard for me but I can ask my friend tomorrow.I hope they can help me finish this homework.

Tuesday                                                                                                                                                      Date: 5/02/2013

                                          Today the indonesian school come over to our school.The student and the teacher want to visit to our library.So,all the librarians become the people to welcome me including me.>.<
All of us have to hold the bookmark and 'Durian Crepe'.So,when they step in to our library,we should give them the bookmark and 'Durian Crepe'.So,after they accept the bookmark and 'Durian Crepe',they step in to the Nilam Cafe.After that,we get know each other.Some of my friend get some friend from the indonesian school but not for me.I don't get one because all the indonesian girl already be friends with the librarians.So,if I get one friend from their school,I suppose to give them a card(with all of my information),another card(The card that they can give me the information about them),a clip and a lolipop.

Wednesday                                                                                                                               6/02/2013

                                    Today some of the police officer come to my school.I don't know why.They come to 1 Belian class.Luckily,they not come to my class because my class is dirty and messy at the behind the class.


Thursday                                                                                                                                 7/02/2013


                            Today I forgot that  today is my duty day at the library.I forgot to set my alarm.So,when I wake up the clock already 10.00 in the morning.I suppose to go the library at 8.00 in the morning.I reach there at 10.30 in the morning.Luckily,the library teacher is not there.The teacher have something to do.After 12.30 p.m.,I go to my class line.

Friday                                                                                                                                    8/02/2013


                     Today my school session is in the morning.So,in the evening I don't have school session.Today the Timbalan Perdana Menteri is come to my school to launch some ceremony.They say it suppose to be Flying Fox and other things but the flying fox can play by the chosen people only and the flying fox is CLOSE!Other thing such as ping pong game is boring because I don't know how to play it.I hate it.It is so boring.


Well,that's it.My Journal!.Already done for this week.I don't know to write like this again for next week.Okay.Good Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Bye 2013,Hello 2014

Choral Speaking!!!!! ;)

12 Golongan.