A random evening in June 2021

 Assalammualaikum guyss!😁

It's been such a loooooong time since I last posted on this blog. Man.. it's been 5 years already? Time really did flies. Umm.. nothing much. I just happened to read my blog today and suddenly thought like why not kan update a new post. I mean, I enjoyed reading my previous posts. Makes me feels like I'm travelling through time although there's nothing much to read hahahaha.

5 years ago was like when I was still in secondary school, studying biology, addmaths, chem and physics for the first time. I remembered how scary addmaths can be. Seniors share their addmaths results and all I hear was fail, fail and fail. Luckily enough I didn't fail in addmaths but dapat C by the end of the year. Okayla tu~ a few more wrong in that paper and I would have failed :') Lahh tiber cakap pasal addmaths kan hahahhaha I mean the other three was not that scary but so-so la. Cuma 2016 is the year where I got C for chemistry for one whole year. Like dari exam Mac to Pertengahan to akhir tahun and my results for chemistry remain the same. So time tu mcm dapat agak chemistry ni susah huhu. But then masuk tusyen and walla! from C to A real quick gituu. Serious2. All thanks to the help of tusyen sebenarnya hahaha. Kalau effort sendiri, lambaaart lagi. 

Fast forward to 2021, I already in my last semester of Diploma in Estate Management. Who would have thought kan? Mcm me myself pun rasa mcm wow, nak grad dah. Rasa mcm baru je hari tu masuk sem 1 (tipikal ayat sangat) So far this year was an okay year hahahah. Nothing much, still fighting against Covid-19, still studying for my last semester (tak study pun since this semester I had to go for internship, will end at July) and yeah mcm tu je la. Of course, intern ni biasa2 je but depends dkt company kita intern, ada yang rasa seksanyaaa intern, ada yang rasa bestnyaa intern, ada yang rasa mcm meh, okay je kot intern which is me la hahaha. I don't know la hahaha rasa mcm biasa je intern. But still, I'm grateful jugak dapat intern in this current company but rasa mcm meh pun ada hahaha. No worries, I will share to you guys regarding my diploma study, my internship and all. Sekarang kan batch 2003 baru dapat results so hopefully by sharing some of my experience dapat tolong korang decide and so on. But tu la tak tau nak share bila hahahaha. Probably when I have officially end my internship? But that will be too late kan? Tak kisahla hahaha I mean, banyak je lagi blog yang share experience diorang untuk Diploma Pengurusan Hartanah ni but you can always ask me kalau curious nak tau. Kalau korang dari bidang sains suddenly nak masuk Pengurusan Hartanah tapi mcm ragu2 an because ye la dah penat belajar bio chem fizik lah tiber masuk Pengurusan Hartanah, I would suggest masuk je la hahahaha. Ye, saya pun pernah kena kecam dengan mak cik2 bawang sebab masuk Pengurusan Hartanah atau Estate management ni. But kisah pulak an hahahah yang penting sebabkan covid ni kita dah tak jumpa diorang sooo 😆 But on a serious note, I would suggest korang fikir betul2 on what bidang korang nak ceburi. Because it will somehow effect sedikit sebanyak perjalanan career korang. Kalau mcm konfius, buat solat istikharah banyak2 selagi ada peluang. I didn't do much and just go with the flow. So probably this would be the right path for my career maybe. 

Dia mcm tiber sangat hahaha dari mengenang zaman last post to career advice hahahaha. Nak buat mcm mana, nama pun random evening so I do random talk hahahaha. Rasa best pulak tulis dkt blog ni. Probably gonna write more soon since I had fun writing hahaha. Tengokla, know know dah 4 perenggan. Nak tambah lagi but I don't know what to write. Like nak selitkan sikit about Kpop, Kdrama and so on but nantila. Dia punya vibes mcm tak sama jee hahahaha. So I'm gonna end this post here so byeee. Thank you and enjoy your day!

ps: I just found out that dkt blog skrg boleh pakai emoji like whaaat😱 hahahaha dulu, I tried so hard to insert one in between my sentences sbb tak de feature yg boleh letak emoji dkt blog ni. So what I did was, I screenshotted the emoji pastu edit as small as possible lepas tu letak in between sentences But then, it turns out to be really weird so I decided to just insert the screenshotted emoji dkt awal2 before intro. Kira mcm replace gambar la. Wow, just woow hahahaha. Baru 5 tahun tak bukak blog dah ada macam2 eh. Amazing amazing 👏👏 Next post gonna have a lot of emoji, by that means like a looooot and tons of emoji so be prepared! hahahaha

Stream ROSES🌹 by Ravi and Hospital Playlist is releasing their first episode for season 2!😆  Guess who's excited?!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Bye 2013,Hello 2014

Choral Speaking!!!!! ;)

12 Golongan.